Re: [linux-audio-dev] Can we use Gmail on the new site

From: Marc-Olivier Barre <mobarre@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 12:55:46 EET

On 3/2/07, Frank Smith <frsmith@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> HI
> All my mail gets stopped as I'm using Gmail.
> This is an issue with older sendmail filters I believe.
>
> Cheers
> Bob

There's no reason you shouldn't be able to use gmail, but you have to
know that the default setting on gmail is to send messages as HTML.

The LA* lists are configured to put HTML messages in the moderation
queue (as are many other lists).

If you send your message to the list as plain text, there shouldn't be
any moderation needed.

Cheers,
Marc-Olivier Barre,
Markinoko.