Re: [linux-audio-dev] Open letter to Steve Ballmer

From: Richard Spindler <richard.spindler@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 13:53:03 EET

2007/3/2, Marc-Olivier Barre <mobarre@email-addr-hidden>:
> In short it's an open letter to Steve Ballmer asking him to show the
> code and patents that Linux supposedly copied from Microsoft (haha,
> what a joke...)

I don't really see the purpose of that project, everyone who cares
propably knows that this statement is typical Microsoft FUD, and
someone who throws chairs at other people propably won't comply to an
online petition anyways. And those who want to believe Microsofts lies
are not likely to be convinced otherwise.

cheers
-Richard

--
Are you teaching the What and the How but without the Why and the When?