[linux-audio-dev] TMP directory problem

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 16:47:34 EET

Greetings:

Okay, I'm stumped by this one. I'm trying to compile a small app on my
old machine, it's running Dynebolic with the required devel packages.
I've built other apps in this environment with no problem, but when I
compile this one app I keep receiving this kind of error :

    /tmp/cc30Bs2G.o : No space left on the device

So how do I get more space in the /tmp directory ? I tried setting TMP
and TMPDIR, got no joy. I'll gladly supply more details if needed, but
that's basically what's happening. Any suggestions from the gurus ?

Best,

dp