[linux-audio-dev] Re: [CLAM] CLAM at the 2007 Google Summer of Code

From: Xavier Amatriain <xavier@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 19:09:31 EET

You better start by doing the application tutorials linked from the CLAM
documentation page and then
head into the smaller examples in the CLAM repository. You might want to
start with the longer
tutorial but the whole thing is only if you want to dive into the realms
of spectral processing (besides, this
tutorial is a little bit out of sync with the current release).

XA