Re: [linux-audio-dev] promoting LAC 2007

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 17:08:46 EEST

Jens M Andreasen wrote:

>For next year, how about sending a press-release to:
>
>http://www.harmony-central.com/news_submissions.html
>

>They appear to me as being fairly Linux friendly?

Not that I can tell (and I do like Harmony Central, I recommend it to my
students).

They have an outdated page of UNIX (sic) software. They have no forum
dedicated to Linux (not that I think they ought to; but they don't).

But I agree, press releases should go out to H-C and all the guns in the
industry.

Best,

dp