Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] List migration on the 1st of april

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 15:31:18 EEST

Marc-Olivier Barre wrote:
> On 3/30/07, Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>> Hallo,
>> Bengt G�rd�n hat gesagt: // Bengt G�rd�n wrote:
>>
>> I would love if the current List-id's could be kept, except the
>> list-addresses. I already filter by List-Id, but only up to the mail
>> address:
>
> The List-Id's will be the same. no problem on that.

are you sure? - IIRC we've changed the domainname ;)

NTL, Frank's procmailrc (/^List-Id: A list for linux audio users/) will
continue to work after the migration.

Here are a few example headers of a Test-messages to the *new* LAD:

 Sender: linux-audio-dev-bounces@email-addr-hidden

We are canonicalizing the Email-addresses (eg. rewriting
lad@email-addr-hidden to linux-audio-dev@email-addr-hidden) - for all
*new* email. - BUT we will not touch/modify any archived emails
(@music.columbia.edu)!

ciao,
robin