[LAD] LAC streams online. help wanted for editing...

From: Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Thu Apr 12 2007 - 19:11:20 EEST

hi everyone!

finally, the last missing dumps of the Linux Audio Conference streams
have been uploaded raw and uncut to

   http://lad.linuxaudio.org/events/2007_tub/

(the last few files are uploading as i type).

since the stream team was confronted with a workload so high as to cause
severe thrashing (i.e. lots of running around without getting anything
done), we have not been able to produce stream dumps in any sensible
form. hence, we need YOU to help with post-processing.

please grab some of the files you find at the address mentioned above,
and sign up to

http://www.medienwissenschaft.hu-berlin.de/lawici/index.php/Stream_post-processing

so that people know who is working on what and will not duplicate your work.

sorry for this hassle, and thanks in advance for your efforts.

best,

jörn

--
Kurt is up in Heaven now.