[LAD] Writing OSC applications in XUL

From: Stephen Sinclair <radarsat1@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 21:37:27 EEST

Hello,

I've created an XPCOM component that wraps LibLo, allowing you to
communicate via OSC with JavaScript.

It's sort of raw right now, and hasn't yet been ported to Windows or
OS X, but doing so shouldn't be too hard. I really don't have time to
work on it right now, so I thought I may as well upload it and make it
available to other people who might be interested instead of allowing
it to accumulate mold in my subversion repository.

http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~sinclair/content/blog:communication_between_xul_and_osc

Anyways, this should allow people to use their SVG/HTML web-design-fu
to create nice interfaces to audio applications, PureData patches,
among other things.

If anyone's interested in improving it, please feel free to send me
patches or even to fork it.

Steve