Re: [LAD] PHASEX-0.10.2

From: Nedko Arnaudov <nedko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 21 2007 - 13:03:31 EEST

William Weston <weston@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> This one looks like you may have hit a case where the engine
> thread is waiting on the buffer ready condition to be broadcast from
> the jack thread, which never comes because JACK requested a client
> shutdown instead of running the process callback. Does this patch
> help?

The patch does not help. I beleive the AFAIK the jack_shutdown_handler()
is called only when jackd is being shut down, not during jack client
shutdown. I added printf in the function and it does not show during
phasex shutdown. It appeared however when I tried to stop jackd while
phasex was running (and there were some other strange messagest too):

# phasex
JACK tmpdir identified as [/tmp]
cannot read server event (Success)
cannot complete execution of the processing graph (Resource temporarily unavailable)
zombified - calling shutdown handler
jack_shutdown_handler() called.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>