Re: [LAD] simulating analog audio devices part II

From: porl sheean <porl42@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 07:34:54 EEST

thanks guys, i'll look into those models and links when i get a chance. i'm
hoping to be able to learn a lot more about valve amps this way. apart from
a few odds and ends it is hard to find out how they *really* work off the
net.

porl

ps. (offtopic): anyone know the approximate b+ voltage i should using for a
SE 6v6 amp through a 4k primary? i built one from odds and ends (i seem to
like that phrase) and my valves started glowing blue... looked cool though
;) hehe