Re: [LAD] [ANN] New AlsaPlayer releases

From: Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 00:51:18 EEST

Le Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:36:44 +0200,
Wolfgang Woehl <tito@email-addr-hidden> a écrit :

> Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2007 19:19 Dominique Michel:
>
> > > So I'm glad that it is receiving new attention. From using Alsaplayer
> > > for years personally I only have one feature request: make the
> > > playlist sortable with the mouse. I didn't yet check the new
> > > Alsaplayer, so if this feature request is already implemented, just
> > > forget about it.
> > >
> > > Ciao
> >
> > GTK2 is sortable with the mouse.
>
> Here, with rc2 the playlist is not mouse-sortable. If I pick up a title I do
> get a dragcon but the title is not moved. What am I missing?

The entry will be copied, and you have to select the one you don't want and
click on the remove button.

We will discuss this and we will see what append. What I personally think is
that it would be better if the default behaviour would be to move the file, and
a preference option or better, drag with another mouse button to copy the
file.

Dominique