Re: [LAD] again [ot] programming c++ problem (functions adresses)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2007 - 01:30:16 EEST

Hi!
  Thanks both of you! I used a singleton, but now ran into some internal
problems. Readline has some internal variables and I don't know where theyget
free'd or something. I try to work out the problem with my gdb, but so far no
luck. To be frank: it's a bitch, this one... :-(
  Anyone willing to have a look at my code (about 700 lines... not all
important to the problem...?
  Kindes tegards
      Julien

--------