[LAD] Golden Ears wanted

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 06 2007 - 02:00:17 EEST

Hello all,

I'm currently developing some resampling code, and would
appreciate your opinion on the quality of the results.

On my website <http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio>
you will find four files resampled from CD to 48 kHz.

If you have golden, silver or unobtainium ears and some
time, please listen to these files on a good system
(without resampling), and report your impressions (not
to the list but to the address provided on the page).

I'll provide a summary of the results in a month or so.

Many thanks,

--
FA
Follie! Follie! Delirio vano è questo !