Re: [LAD] PHASEX-0.11.0 released

From: William Weston <weston@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 12:41:19 EEST

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Nedko Arnaudov wrote:

> >> delay_read_index looks very wrong
> >
> > And so do delay_length and delay_size. Can you send me the patch
> > that triggers the crash so I can try to recreate the problem? BTW,
> > what sampling rate are you running at? Is oversampling turned on?
>
> default patch (during startup), sampling rate is 48000. one CPU on the
> board. oversampling is in its default (no idea what is it). crash on
> startup, no changes in configuration files, if any.

I get a segfault in the same place by turning on oversampling,
setting the delay time all the way up at 1/1, and the BPM all the
way down at 64. It looks like I forgot to take oversampling into
account when changing the max delay time. Can you change DELAY_MAX
in phasex.h from 360000 to 720000 and let me know if this fixes it?

Thanks,
--ww