Re: [LAD] Reverbs (Re: Pluginization example?)

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 16 2007 - 00:14:19 EEST

Hallo,
Cesare Marilungo hat gesagt: // Cesare Marilungo wrote:

> Paul Davis wrote:
> >
> >freqtweak ... all that and a whole lot more.
> >
> I've always wanted to try it, but I've never managed to compile it
> successfully. It seems that it should be updated to a more recent
> version of wxwidgets.

Alternativly one could also try the simple freqtweak/spectral delay
exercise shown and downloadable here: http://footils.org/cms/show/60

It's more meant to be an instructional tool to explain FFT in Pd, but
also sounds quite nice. The table labeled "$0-gain" is the FFT-EQ,
"$0-delay" and "$0-feedback" at bin-wise delays and feedbacks.

Ciao