Re: [LAD] Small Bug in Jack Rack....

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 15:01:56 EEST

Adam Sampson wrote:

> I do keep an eye on the list, but Sourceforge's complete lack of spam
> filtering makes it a pain to keep the archives clean.

Sourceoforge *does* have spam filtering, but the list admin needs
to switch it on.

Erik

Erik de Castro Lopo
"We respect the right of everyone to believe whatever they like. ....
But there are two important limits to religious tolerance. First, I have no
right to legal protection against your scepticism, criticism or ridicule.
Religion is too powerful a force, and is too often a cause of injustice or
evil, for it to be immune from discussion and debate.
-- David Pannick QC
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/career_and_jobs/legal/article729808.ece