[LAD] Job offer for develope one arranger styles engine audio-midi..

From: domenico <domenico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 16:40:25 EEST

Hello guys..

We are looking for one developer that can add and complete the Qtractor
features under one Audio-midi Styles player/editor.

http://qtractor.sourceforge.net/qtractor-index.html

we need to include the 16 pattern mode player and merge our available
arranger styles engine chords features into the qtractor sequencer, where we
must able to switch in real time the 16 patterns and recognize the chords
system.

Arranger styles are the typical style engine used for the most popular
Roland, Yamaha, Korg.keyboards.

We are looking to replace our basic midi styles player from our Mediastation
Linux keyboards.

If someone is really interested and with a audio-midi styles know how, just
contact me for the more information and sfecification.

Cheers

Domenico

Lionstracs Italy

www.lionstracs.com