[LAD] Linux Audio Conference #6 (LAC2008): Call for Papers, Music, etc.

From: martin rumori <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 16:18:23 EEST

Dear all,

we are happy to announce the call for papers, music and installations
for the 6th International Linux Audio Conference (LAC2008). LAC2008
will take place in Cologne (Germany) Feb 28th to March 2nd 2008.

The Academy of Media Arts, Cologne, is proud to host the 2008 issue of
this event, where once a year programmers and artists, musicians,
composers and practioneers gather to discuss and explore new and
important developments in making music and sounds with Linux and Open
Source software.

The Linux Audio Conference is both a meeting of developers writing
audio software for Linux as it is a music festival, where artists from
all over the world show how free software can create fresh and
exciting new sounds.

Find the various calls for papers, music and installations attached to
this mail. Further informations and an overview over all calls can be
found at

http://lac.linuxaudio.org

As mentioned in the calls in detail, the deadline for both paper and
music submissions is December 1st 2007, while the deadline for
installations is already October 19th 2007.

We are looking forward to many interesting submissions for the 6th
International Linux Audio Conference 2008 and we hope to see you in
Cologne 2008!

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to anybody who might be
interested.

On behalf of the LAC2008 organisation team,

Frank Barknecht and Martin Rumori