Re: [LAD] VroomBox

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 00:39:25 EEST

Am Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2007 schrieb Juhana Sadeharju:
> Is this patented? I could not find.
> http://www.vroombox.com/vroombox/

"You are visitor: 'Counter datafile ... must be created in cPanel first!'"

Yeah, that is real professional PR.

> I don't know details of them, but I come up
> with the idea some years ago --- as to exists as
> an open source, free Linux software, naturally.

All it takes is IR's from different cars and an "inverse" IR of your car to
linearize yourcar and then fold the different cars sounds onto it. I don't
think their is anything patentable inside. But IANAL...

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---