Re: [LAD] ..._1913.xml: No such file or...

From: Krzysztof Foltman <wdev@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 22 2007 - 19:03:02 EET

james jwm-art net wrote:

> I can't find any information about this. I don't understand or know why
> it needs to access the xml file. I don't what I am meant to do to make
> sure it finds it, or even where it's meant to be.

As far as I understand, the real problem is not related to missing xml
file - the xml file is only needed for the debugger to be able to
display the source code line (because the source code for Steve's
plugins is autogenerated from xml!).

The lack of xml file is not the reason for the crash, you just get a
warning message from the debugger, which tries to locate the source code
in order to display the line your program crashed in.

Are you sure you have all ports connected properly?

Krzysztof