Re: [LAD] Prototyping algorithms and ideas

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 17:26:16 EET

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 10:06:07AM +0100, Stéphane Letz wrote:

>> - The apps also autosave their state to $HOME/.***rc.
>> Any way to disable this ?
>
> If you want to change that kind behaviour for now,

One man's 'kind behaviour' is another one's bug.
Just received a mail from on of the people (not
a programmer - a _real_ _user_) I work with here
and who has started using Faust.

He wrote he had discovered a bug: default
values given to sliders etc. only work the
first time a program is run. And he's right....

Ciao,

--
FA
Parma, Italia