Re: [LAD] Jackdmp

From: alex stone <compose59@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 00:17:23 EET

Stephane,
I am pleased to try this out, and have just installed jack1.09, and jackdmp.
System runs fine at the moment, but i seem to have lost duplex. It may
almost certainly be user error, so i'll sort this out and get back to you
with a more detailed report on what's happening.

But for the first time, and as i have hoped for some time, jack midi driver
appears in wine audio config. Now if you tallented fellows could configure
Jack to present a user definable number of midi ports in and out of wine
(each port with 16 channels), it would be most appreciated. If that's not
possible then i'll take 32 midi ports in, and 32 midi ports out as a
default.(Please! :) ) Thanks Stephane, this works fine so far.

As a new linux user, i'm not sure how much technical information i can give
you, so if you want to know about something in particular, let me know, and
i'll try and test it.

Regards,

Alex.