[LAD] Secret Rabbit Code : New release imminent

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 06:35:47 EET

Hi all,

After a very long time indeed, I am in the final stages of
a new release for Secret Rabbit Code aka libsamplerate.

The big news is that I found a way to drastically improve the quality of
the SFC_SINC_MEDIUM_QUALITY and SRC_SINC_BEST_QUALITY converters.

For more info on that, see this blog entry:

    http://www.mega-nerd.com/erikd/Blog/CodeHacking/SecretRabbitCode/progress.html

I'm aiming for the new release to happen next weekend.

Cheers,
Erik