[LAD] Embedded System Consultant

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 20 2008 - 10:08:02 EET

Hi,

I have a urgent need for some paid assistance from someone who has in depth
understanding of embedded firmware. Particularly with a z80 chipset.

I have contacted a couple of people already but so far no one is available.

Unfortunately the code is not Libre so I cannot post online here but if
anyone on this list is able to assist me immediately I would be very happy
to hear from you.

Just send a message off list if you are interested and I'll give you more
details.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey