Re: [LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.1.3 (frugal damsel) released!

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 16:49:29 EEST

alex stone wrote:
> Rui, well done and thanks, for the update, and the associated hard work..
>
> On a lighter note, the slavic damsels here in moscow have decided mini
> skirts are back in fashion for this summer.
> Good time to learn anything, i should think.

so that's the "frugal" thing in heirs, skirts-wise :)

and sure all those elegant slavics know how to make it short... oops, if
i were you i would lock me down in the closet, otherwise you'll end
making that love and love-me-not western pop music genre kind of thing :D

cheers

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden