Re: [LAD] Packaging advice

From: Malte Steiner <steiner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 08 2008 - 14:39:17 EEST

Hello,

> The actual electribe hardware has a 'virtual keyboard' mode where the
> 16 step keys can be used as a 1-and-a-bit octave keyboard, but i
> think i may just implement midi recording + midi thru to allow a real
> keyboard to be used, or the virtual keyboard of your choice - i
> really want to make this sequencer simple and modular, rather than an
> all-things-to-all-people sequencer.

I second that attitude. As far as I know the Korg Sequencers are pretty
good for live usage, you never have to stop the sequencer while
working/rockin. So I would suggest to keep that in mind. We have some
good sequencers already for compostion and some are on their way, but I
know only SEQ24 for live action and it still need some work for being
fully practically in concert situation.

Cheers,

Malte