[LAD] [ANN] libsmf-1.1

From: Edward Tomasz Napierala <trasz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 11:29:27 EEST

Version 1.1 of libsmf can be downloaded from:

http://pin.if.uz.zgora.pl/~trasz/libsmf/libsmf-1.1.tar.gz

Libsmf is a library for loading and writing Standard MIDI Files, i.e.
files with the ".mid" extension. The only dependancy is glib. It was
tested under Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris.

Please note that, by default, libsmf is built with lots of asserts,
which make it slower; for example, inside smf_save, there is some code
that loads the newly saved file and compares it with what it was
supposed to save. If some operation takes noticeable amount of time,
try to recompile libsmf with -DNDEBUG to disable asserts.

http://pin.if.uz.zgora.pl/~trasz/libsmf/

API documentation is here:

http://pin.if.uz.zgora.pl/~trasz/libsmf/doc/

--
If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my body?