Re: [LAD] Sources of Paul "mda" Kellett's plugins have been released

From: Ray Rashif <schivmeister@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 21:35:56 EEST

Yes, it was mentioned by Kraken on his Jost/Jucetice frontpage:
http://www.anticore.org/jucetice/?p=65

Paul posted on the KVR boards, appears to be a sudden thing. A really great
surprise. no?

I have the binary freeware collection running with Jost, and it's the only
large group of quality VST effects and instruments that I have on Linux. I
can honestly say they're not bad at all. Most importantly, now that it's
open, it's obvious that the code is good and we can work on more stuff based
off of it - especially instruments.