Re: [LAD] Bit OT: cleaning code for gcc4

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 19:24:35 EEST

Hello Florian!
    Thanks for the long and clear explanations. First to save my nonexistent
honour on this field, I didn't write the code. :-) Yet I might not have done
much better in places. :-(
    About the strcpy syntax, I just misstyped here. I now just cast all the
const char* to char*, which they really should have been in the first place.
    The gcc/g++ thing is really the point here. I'm trying to get this software
to compile and run cleanly on your average modern Linux system. And that is
gcc/g++ 4.something.
    It now compiles very cleanly and runs smoothly.
    Kindest regards and thanks for all the fish
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide