[LAD] LinuxSampler questions

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 01:58:46 EEST

Hello!
   Please Christian or someone else, can you help me. I just reread the
LinuxSampler features page and seems to be some way of marking points as
implemented, not done or partly implemented. But I can really find those
markings. Can someone give me a list of clearly marked features (clearly as in
text not colours or other visually markings).
   In particular I'm interested in the following:
1. Does LS support gigaStudio3?
2. Articluations (.art-files)
3. Convolution reverbs
   And another not completely related question: Is there a telnet equivalnet
that supports a bit more line-editing and probably globbing. If I say telnet I
mean the program "telnet". It's just annoying when misstyping not being able
to correct the typos and when entering long filenames not being able to
complete them.
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------