[LAD] multi branch tree in c

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 01:39:41 EEST

Hello again!
   I'm sorry, but my earlier experiments don't seem worth the effort. Now I
thought, this has all been done and perhaps someone can help me. I need a tree
stucture in C, based on struct, where each node has a list of subnodes. like
this:
(root(e1(e11,e12,e13(e131,e132,e133,e134,e135)),e2)
   If you get what I mean. Does anyone know of such a structure almost made
ready for use? I'm sure I heard the official name for this in my lectures, but
alas it's long ago.
   Yes, I did consider doing this in c++, but then readline will get me down on
my knees again and will have my crying in frustration and defeat, as it did
last time. :-(
   Kindest regards
        Julien

--------