Re: [LAD] [OT] vector drawing software

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 22:43:00 EEST

I'll be honest in that I personally find QCad to be invaluable for 2D
drafting. I am not sure exactly how you are planning on using the vector
drawing program is part of the problem. In the past I have also used
Inkscape for web design, and OpenOffice Draw for some things as well. I,
like others, am curious how QCad and Inkscape fail these basic requirements
for you?

      Seablade