Re: [LAD] [OT] vector drawing software

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 22:35:06 EEST

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 06:37:48PM +0200, Pau Arumí wrote:

> It works flawlessly here. My latex compile script does this
>
> $ inkscape <source-svg> --without-gui --export-eps=<target-eps>
> $ epstopdf <source-eps> -o=<target-pdf>
> And it generates a pdf that perfectly fits the drawn area.

Nice trick.

It's probably a nice program for more artistic work, but I find
it near unusable for anything technical.

Meanwhile I tried to make tgif use a smaller internal unit.
It *seemed* simple. The unit and a number of conversion macros
are defined in one header. And then in a lot of places the
macros are just bypassed...

Ciao,

--
FA