Re: [LAD] OT: alternative fuel for cars [was: Re: Car engine sound emulation for future electic cars. ideas ?]

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 18:08:59 EEST

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 August 2008, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 09:24:05PM +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>>
>>> Exploding/burning water has been done and it is definitely absolutely
>>> possible. If after watching the videos you still think it is impossible
>>> that so many people from different parts of the world are able to
>>> replicate the circuit and literally explode water then I would love to
>>> hear your opinion as it will give me another topic for my blog.
>>>
>> Well, a nice topic would be how we've arrived at the quite
>> alarming situation that there are people who believe something
>> because they've seen a video of it, and who have apparently lost
>> all sense of even the most elementary criticism. Act like that,
>> and you'll be the cherished victim of marketeers, preachers,
>> dictators, and all other sort of confidence tricksters.
>>
>> To what level of stupidity have are we falling ?
>>
>> Ciao,
>>

> First off, this whole thread is absolutely off topic, second off, there seems
> to be a serious gap between what some folks believe and TANSTAAFL.

So should we only be interested in this kind of stuff if it comes from a
reputable mega corporation or institute of higher learning affiliated
and funded by said reputable mega corp?

If you don't watch the videos then you should not comment on the
validity of the results.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.