Re: [LAD] OT: alternative fuel for cars [was: Re: Car engine sound emulation for future electic cars. ideas ?]

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 21:21:57 EEST

Hallo,
Patrick Shirkey hat gesagt: // Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Yep, That forum is definitely located in a weird place and most likely
> frequented by some truely strange creatures.

Sorry, but that forum is located in just the right place: in the
vicinity of other pseudoscientists and ufologists. Water has been
their favourite topic for ages (I mentioned the "Age of Aquarius"
deliberately). If you want some more water quackery, check
this gallery: http://www.chem1.com/CQ/gallery.html

Here's a little help with discovering pseudoscience:
http://www.chem1.com/acad/sci/pseudosci.html

Ciao