Re: [LAD] OT: alternative fuel for cars [was: Re: Car engine sound emulation for future electic cars. ideas ?]

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 07:49:07 EEST

Hi,

The original post was simply pointing to my new blog. Then a couple of
people asked me to explain and defend myself for having the blog. Now I
am accused of preaching and also considered a raving loony. Probably
nothing new there.

The videos I have pointed to being made by multiple people in different
locations around the world. Clearly they are not professionals and most
of them are likely not even trained in scientific processes. The forum I
referenced is one place out of several where the experiments are being
done. I have no affiliation or control over what the forums agendas and
topics cover.

What I am personally interested in is why this simple circuit is able to
get such impressive results. I am going to continue to follow the
progress that is made and I will definitely not post anything about it
to this list again.

Sorry for the noise but don't forget where you heard it first if this
circuit turns out to be scientifically credible and leads to a viable
alternative energy source.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd