Re: [LAD] Car engine sound emulation for future electic cars. ideas ?

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Fri Aug 08 2008 - 19:14:37 EEST

"Benno Senoner" <benno.senoner@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> artificial engine sound

There is some code for Super Collider for motor engine sound
synthesis. It's pretty bad, but it's a start. It's part of the default
example code.

I also stumbled over some motor engine sound synthesis in the pure
data community. It was worse, but still a start. I don't have the URL
to his site, but if you search the pure data mailing list for "game
sounds", I think you'll find it. If not, reply and I'll dig it up.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m