Re: [LAD] [Announce] Denemo 0.7.9 Release and Looking for Help with ALSA/MIDI/JACK

From: Andres Cabrera <mantaraya36@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 11 2008 - 15:34:34 EEST

Hi,

If you use the latest Csound, you already have jack and alsa output (and
coreaudio and winmme), using the '-+rtaudio=' flag.
For more control you can consider using the csound API (that way you can
pause/resume fast forward, etc.). You could also use this for realtime
listening (e.g. when placing notes). It's actually quite straight forward to
use, you can implement it in a very short time.
www.*csound*s.com/articles/RoryWalsh_*Csound**API*.pdf

Cheers,
Andrés