Re: [LAD] Wireless Electricity vs audio quality

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 25 2008 - 16:45:25 EEST

On Monday 25 August 2008 07:36:30 am Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> It uses resonant frequencies at specific levels not radio frequencies.

And what exactly do you think 'radio frequencies' *are*, if they're
not 'resonant frequencies at specific levels'? (More commonly, a set of such
signals, but let's leave modulation schemes aside for the moment).

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| "On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], `Pray, |
| Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right |
| answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of |
| confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." |
| -- Charles Babbage |