Re: [LAD] Mind control hardware/software for Audio

From: Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 27 2008 - 22:08:14 EEST

The OCZ NIA (without any drivers) reports itself
in /proc/bus/input/devices as a standard HID (Human Interface Device),
after which it starts sending a steady stream of sensor-data, formatted
as a binary struct input_event (see linux/input.h)

Now then what sensor is supposed to be connected to what is another
matter, but I suppose that if you try one out you will be able to figure
out what is going on ...