Re: [LAD] Mind control hardware/software for Audio

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 10:27:07 EEST

Jens M Andreasen wrote:

> But without having the actual device available for investigation, it's
> quite impossible to form any opinion on its usefulness.

Not surprising really.

I'm trying to figure out how a drummer would trigger events.

It would be fairly impractical and stupid looking to be jumping around
and waving your arms about just to get a kick drum or a snare to trigger.

Maybe it could be run by emotion. As in you think a happy thought and
the bass kicks in. The happier the thought the louder the bass... Sad
thought and the tinkly chimes are triggered?

Maybe as a group it would be more interesting and creative?

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.