Re: [LAD] [ANN] ProcessPP

From: Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 16:17:05 EEST

On Thursday 11 September 2008, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> Florian Schmidt wrote:
> > This is totally alphabetagamma = unfinished and unpolished software.
> > Release early - release often is my guide here ;)
>
> nice.
> three remarks:
>
> - add a README file (or something that explicitely lists the
> dependencies; it took me a while to figure out that i need qscintilla2
> instead of qscinitilla(1); i just noticed that this is mentioned on the
> website)

Will do. this is part of the "totally unpolished,yada yada" part ;)

> - a quick way to find erroneous lines (that prevent the compilation to
> finish); it would already help if the editor would display the line-number

I;m sure QScintilla can do that. I'll look into it.. If you want to play
around it's in main_window.cc function setup_text_edit or something..

> - change the key-binding! Ctrl-C for _closing_ a module is really
> totally out of what i had expected; i usually use Ctrl-C for copying
> (like everybody else who is not yanking), i have lost quite some edited
> files, because of this (and the weird layout of the confirmation dialog;
> all yes/no/cancel dialogs i know will put the "cancel" as the right-most
> button)

You are of course totally right. will fix this ASAP and release 0.3. Thanks
for this.. I must have been out of my mind when i assigned hotkeys..

Regards and thanks for the feedback,
Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!