Re: [LAD] [OT] what are the good wireless headphones?

From: Wolfgang Woehl <tito@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 00:36:49 EEST

Marcell Mars:
> i would like to have solution where i can use any headphones and
> where there is no bigger latency then 10ms (at least ;).... all pro
> solutions are so f* expensive....

Any or wireless?

At work I use Sennheiser RS 140, ~150 Euros, well worth the money. No
latency as far as I can tell, fine with video. 2 AA's for power. Makes
you bump into things, though, as your head will have twice its usual
size. The RS 130 goes for around 100 Euros.

The disclaimer part wants to say: Other than that I tend to avoid
Sennheiser like the plague. Their wireless mics (EW series) are a
joke, close to ridiculous. But then, you didn't ask that, did you?

Wolfgang