Re: [LAD] SC3-- Help !

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 20:49:59 EEST

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 12:47:12PM -0400, nescivi wrote:

> yes, I'm here :)

Hi Marije !

> SynthDef.synthDefDir = "./synthdefs";

Thanks, but... the synthdefs get loaded, *and* copied
to ~/share... Any way to stop that once and for all ?

I mean, the *.sc files are on an NFS disk - not even
on my own machine. And I don't want anything copied
to my $HOME just because I'm running them - I'm not
even creating new synthdefs, just using the ones I
have and there are quite happy where they are.

Ciao,

--
FA
Parma, Italia