Re: [LAD] multiple ICE1712 sound cards (as one huge soundcard)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 11:52:18 EEST

Christian!
   Did you try ALSA only. It looks like an alsa problem. So tests with aplay or
something might be helpful. You know, that aplay can be launched with a
verbosity switch? I believe you can put -vv (or VV, not sure) there to get
even more output.
   With aplay you should playback a file with enough channels, so ALSA doesn't
get confused with channel-counts in audiofile and PCM device.
   That might only be a first pointer, but hopefully of some help.
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net