Re: [LAD] RME PCI Express card drivers

From: Florian Faber <faber@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 13 2008 - 16:48:53 EEST

Fons,

> Could someone confirm / deny the availability of
> fully working drivers for the following:
>
> http://www.rme-audio.de/en_products_hdspe_madiface.php

Works 99% with the hdspm driver, i just have to remove the first two
midi ports as soon as my new notebook with expresscard slot finally
arrives. Just make sure to use the new hdspm driver from
wiki.linuxproaudio.org, since the fpga's clock differs.

> http://www.rme-audio.de/en_products_hdspe_expresscard.php

Works flawlessly with the hdsp driver.

Flo

--
Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.
public key 6C002249          x-hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net