Re: [LAD] RME PCI Express card drivers

From: nescivi <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 19:11:35 EEST

Hiho,

On Tuesday 14 October 2008 13:55:33 Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
> Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Could someone confirm / deny the availability of
> > fully working drivers for the following:
> >
> > http://www.rme-audio.de/en_products_hdspe_madiface.php
> > http://www.rme-audio.de/en_products_hdspe_expresscard.php
> >
> > I hear rumours that these are / may be available but
> > would like to be 100% sure before planning to use them
> > in a future project.
>
> iirc the wfs folks at tu berlin are using those - maybe you could get in
> touch with them (contact me off-list for addresses). or maybe marije
> reads this and chimes in..?

yes, we used some of those, though not the express cards I think.
I think out of 16 or so, we had to send one back for malfunctioning; but I'm
not sure...
I bcc'ed the rest of the team (Simon, Torben, Thilo), who dealt more with the
actual technical testing and solving problems occured. They can probably say
something more accurate.

sincerely,
Marije