Re: [LAD] soundcards and clocks

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Oct 21 2008 - 16:34:01 EEST

Hello Dmitry!
   Thanks! This sounds relatively good for a start. but what I really meant was
a timer derived from the soundcard "clock". ALSA offers an API for the timer.
does anyone know if they really derive tat timer from the soundcard?
   2. If some application already uses audio, is there a way for another app to
at least listen for those regularly triggered interupts?
   About JACK: Does the JACK api offer a function to use the audio clock info?
   Kindest regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net