Re: [LAD] DAB Audio frame decoder

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 29 2008 - 01:43:18 EET

On Tuesday 28 October 2008 02:11:12 pm smprocess wrote:
> I would like to know if somebody of you knows a C/C++ library allowing to
> decode DAB audio frame (commercial or not), specially to extract PAD
> components.

When you say 'DAB', I take it you're talking about Eureka-147 datastreams, not
the 'HD Radio' system in use in the USA? ('Cause HD Radio is not MPEG).

> For your information, I'm working with the FxEngine Framework
> (http://www.smprocess.com) on DAB MPEG 1 layer II audio format.

Are these elemental streams? If so, then I assume the PAD is in the ancillary
channel?

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| beta test, v: |
| To voluntarily entrust one's data, one's livelihood and one's |
| sanity to hardware or software intended to destroy all three. |
| In earlier days, virgins were often selected to beta test |
| volcanoes. |