Re: [LAD] [ANN] lash-0.6.0 release candidate 2

From: alex stone <compose59@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 18:32:05 EET

Ok, now i have it (Sorry, it takes a while)

The lpatchage connections are jackmidi (bridged) from RG and LS. I've turned
off midi-seq, and i'm using raw for these pics. I can't connect RG midi to
LS 'straight' jack midi, but i CAN connect RG alsamidi, to LS alsamidi,
using the bridge. I can live with that. :)

All well and good, and i'll just need to be careful when hooking RG to LS,
that i don't connect things twice. (By connecting RG to LS in RG port
settings, AND in lpatchage)

But i'm still at a loss as to why i can't connect LS audio out, to Ardour
audio in, in lpatchage, visibly.
It works in Qjackctl, but stubbornly refuses to connect in lpatchage, even
though the actual connections are made in Ardour, and most importantly,
work.

Still, it's all working, not crashing, doesn't twitch, etc...

There is good news. :)

Alex.